• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

16CSVT2700's new toy

Status
Not open for further replies.

16CSVT2700

Established Member

After much deliberation, consultation and weighing up pros and cons, I finally settled on the Canon EOS400D. Took the plunge while in Nottingham on thursday.

It's a quality camera, so far easy to use (not really read the manual line by line) but I've figured out how to use M mode as well as other options.

Not had a chance to go out and phot any railway stuff yet, but I will be on thursday. I still need to upload the test shots to my laptop tho.. will post 'em here soon..

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Craig

Established Member
It's not as good as the 20D ;)

What lens did you get with it? The standard kit one?

16CSVT2700

Established Member
Craig, my budget doesnt extend to the 20D ;) plus I got the standard 18-55mm kit lens to get used to it.

Beaker, hush you! I had to get a debit card before I could buy it and even then I had to wait til I get paid! The joys of being independant!!!!
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Test shots:

testphotos005.jpg

testphotos007.jpg

testphotos013.jpg

testphotos018.jpg

Jim

Established Member
Seems a nice piece of kit toi play with then

Status
Not open for further replies.