• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

6Z71 Queenborough to Welwyn Garden City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aictos

Established Member
Currently with 37667 and 37510 as the traction, is this going to be a regular thing with 37 traction or is it a one off?

Also, why just as far as Welwyn Garden City?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ajax - It starts at Sheerness (technically the Steelworks - and also via the actual station - only used as a reversing manoeuvre).

DRS 66s and 47s have been spotted occasionally in the sidings just off the works/station, I must say it is good to see some different locos aside from EWS 60s/66s which are/were the norm.

Aictos

Established Member
Ajax - It starts at Sheerness (technically the Steelworks - and also via the actual station - only used as a reversing manoeuvre).

DRS 66s and 47s have been spotted occasionally in the sidings just off the works/station, I must say it is good to see some different locos aside from EWS 60s/66s which are/were the norm.

Ah, well hopefully next time it comes via Hertford as sometimes the train in question comes via Hertford in fact I'm sure it's actually booked that way.

Although last time I think I saw one come though was when it was operated by EWS and 66 hauled, I remember it fondly as a strong complaint about the regulation was made - don't see why my passengers should have to wait for a early freight especially as their train could have left on time and then have the freight come though and still run the freight early especially considering how many are season ticket holders.

Still I do agree it is good to see some different traction, the rarest traction I've seen though my station is a Class 56, Class 59, Class 60 as well as a Class 86.

Status
Not open for further replies.