• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Able to transfer to a sooner opening?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rey89iceman

Hi people!

I recently (about 1.5 months ago) completed the full application process and passed all my interviews etc. Currently waiting on a position to fill...

Am I able to transfer to a sooner opening? How do I go about this?

Thanks in advance.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Clip

Established Member
Which job and TOC did you apply for/to and where do you want to go to?

rey89iceman

I went for the Bedford postions with FCC. Started my process last December and did my final interview in March.

Thanks for the quick replies :)

Last edited:

455driver

Veteran Member
If it is a trainee position then probably not unless somebody else drops off that course.

A-driver

Established Member
Hi people!

I recently (about 1.5 months ago) completed the full application process and passed all my interviews etc. Currently waiting on a position to fill...

Am I able to transfer to a sooner opening? How do I go about this?

Thanks in advance.

How do you mean "transfer to a sooner opening"? Have you already been given a start date? If so then you would need to contact HR and ask if you can get on an earlier course should anyone drop out.

If you havnt got a start date yet then I'm afraid you are on a list of people and can't just jump the que! They will fill courses as they are planned in order that they have on their list so I'm afraid it's just a question if waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.