• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Anyone know of a wall mounted train tracker?

Class325Guy

Hello. In the past, I seem to remember seeing somewhere online a site that sells wall mounted live train display that show the layout of a route and the current position of the various trains, however I don't remember what the routes were or if they were from the US or UK.

So does anyone know of something like this for British routes?

Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ac6000cw

Established Member
For the UK, all you would need in theory is a 'smart' TV with a web browser, mounted on the wall and pointed at one of the live train map sites like Traksy or opentraintimes etc. ?

e.g.

For the UK, all you would need in theory is a 'smart' TV with a web browser, mounted on the wall and pointed at one of the live train map sites like Traksy or opentraintimes etc. ?

e.g.

Yep, that's what we resort to in our mess room during times of disruption. Put Traksy on the Smart TV and bang goes homes under the hammer. One day we will get a second TV rather than a useless departure board so home under the hammer can continue.

Class325Guy

Sorry for the late reply, but something like that is exactly what I'm looking for. Although I wish they didn't just have a basic circuit board look, but it's better than nothing.