• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Arriva train wales driver jobs....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

lewis230386

Nope.not yet.have you?
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Had reply today, unsuccessfull for shunter driver :(

bigbear

Did they tell you by email or post, as I am still waiting to hear, when I track my application it just says shortlisting....

Termy

I applied for the Trainee Train Driver position based in Cardiff Canton on the Valleys lines, and my application is still listed as Shortlisting... I'm rather hopeful, as I already passed Stage One assessments with FirstGreatWestern last year. They just haven't progressed it any further, and I've heard nothing from them at all!

bigbear

I emailed HR a few days ago asking for an update as my app is still shown as shortlisting from 26th feb when i put it in. they said they are still in the process of shortlisting and it might take a few weeks yet, it will change when theyve sorted it out. im hopeful as ive passed stage 1 and stage 2 jus a few weeks ago in february with emt.....

Status
Not open for further replies.