• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Cheers guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

nutter

Have any of you noticed the new bit of my sig, the bit which says 'former'

Well, I quit today after realising just how poor the training was, I OFTEN learn more from my dad on the phone for 20 mins than in a WEEK on this apprenticeship scheme.

I'd just like to say thanks to those of you who pushed me into going for it in the first place

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
There is no point doing something that you do not wish to continue. You have given it a go and it is not as though you quit hastily as you have given it a fair go. Good luck in whatever you choose to do in the future pal.

mbonwick

Established Member
Sorry you have quit, but at least you gave it a go; most people I know wouldn't have tried!

WhiteVanMan

If it's any bonus most people have to pay for their training these days: Certainly those that work in road or air transport.

Stagecoach were paying me to get my PCV licence

At least NR paid. You see very few jobs worth having where 'full training is given' normally you have to take out loans, or study while working to get anywhere. Other jobs you have to 'teach yourself'.

Stagecoach are putting me through an NVQ level 2 in passenger transport by road I think........

Status
Not open for further replies.