• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Cloudflare error

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

biko

I just wanted to post exactly the same problem. It’s not every time but about every 3-4 pages I want to visit. In case it’s relevant I also try to access the site from the Netherlands, but I use Safari on iPhone.

Last edited:

RT4038

Established Member
I get a Cloudfare message every now and again. Exit, wait a few minutes and then go back to the rUK site usually clears it. Occasionally have to restart the computer.

infobleep

Veteran Member
I get a Cloudfare message every now and again. Exit, wait a few minutes and then go back to the rUK site usually clears it. Occasionally have to restart the computer.
When I get them, I take a screenshot and copy the text.

I then post the screenshot and text to Facebook, in a photo album entitled Web hosting errors.

I also have other photo albums for technical messages in unexpected places; technology messages in unexpected places; SQL in unexpected places and Microsoft Windows in public places.

It's a nice reminder that computers power rhe things we do in every day life and you often forget they are there.

As for what I intended to do here, if I remember, I write it later on.

A friend referred to Cloudfair as Clownfair but I don't know if that is fair as I've never uses them myself.