• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Court summons issued from Westminster magistrates court for fare evasion

Status
Not open for further replies.

island

Veteran Member
Certainly, that is possible. When the facts change, I change my mind.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

jmh59

If you are a current student don't be afraid to go and speak in confidence to the support people in your students union. If you are worried about admissions ask the admissions people - this sort of thing may not bother them at all.

Hello guys
Thankyou much to all of you. I get alot of help from here. And my case had been resolved . The thameslink agreed with me to do an out of court settelment and told me to pay 150£ which i paid without any hesitation and i am too much happy that this matter resolve out of court

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Thanks to the OP for coming back and updating us on the outcome. We don't often get to find out so it's always nice when someone does let us know! As there is now a result this thread is locked. There were a few posts around the fairness of such an outcome as the one in this thread they can now be found in their own thread here.

Status
Not open for further replies.