• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Drug dealers everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlimJim1694

Just an observation... the amount of blatant drug dealers, runners and addicts I've seen on the trains this week has been through the roof. Its probably no worse than normal but with so few normal people around they stick out more than ever. I guess the police have other fish to fry, but if I had to guess, I'd speculate that at least 50% of the rail passengers in the evenings at the moment are somehow involved in the drugs trade. Has anyone else noticed this?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

bussnapperwm

Established Member
My local dealer has changed to selling bog roll and hand sanitizer :)

LowLevel

Established Member
Most of the actual runners tend not to be very bright and don't realise how obvious they are. Nor that the friendly guard nodding at their ticket, noting their little bag and pair of drop phones has already passed their description and journey details to the police *shrug*

I've had numerous individuals picked up off my trains as have colleagues.

Iskra

Established Member
Must be a lot easier for the police at the moment, with most law-abiding citizens at home, anyone else out and about is either a key worker or up to no good. There is a lot less cover for the criminals.

westv

Established Member
Must be a lot easier for the police at the moment, with most law-abiding citizens at home, anyone else out and about is either a key worker or up to no good. There is a lot less cover for the criminals.
Probably a lot of aliens from space too. And vampires not to mention zombies too.

Status
Not open for further replies.