• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Eastliegh 60!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GearJammer

Hi people, Thursday the 7th i was parked up on the bridge into Southampton Docks on top of Freightliners Maritime depot, was'nt paying to much attention to the mainline untill i heard a rumble under the bridge, glanced in one mirror to see some wagons disapearing, looked at the front of the train expecting to see a 66 but to my surprise seen an EWS liveried 60 heading towards Eastliegh, this was about 11:40am so i would guess it arrived at Eastleigh about mid-day, anybody know what 60 it was? I thought i'd seen my last class 60 working a train.... especially in the Eastliegh area, it had a random selection of wagons behind it, looked to me as tho it could have been working the Marchwod M.O.D trip.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.