• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

first class lounge ticket requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomonthetrain

Established Member
Hi all

would a £3.90 west hampstead - london thameslink 1st class ticket be valid in the lounge at st pancras?

also what is the cheapest first class ticket valid in kings cross and paddingtons lounges?

reason being i aim to sample various operators lounges to compare.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jordeh

No it's for East Midlands Trains customers, or tickets to Bedford, Luton or Luton Airport.

Tomonthetrain

Established Member
No it's for East Midlands Trains customers, or tickets to Bedford, Luton or Luton Airport.

Cheers

is there a thing where like i can pay a fee to access it (similar to other Emt stations I've been to?)

Flamingo

Established Member
I believe it is £10 for the first class lounge in Paddington to use the facilities. There is also a meeting room that can be hired.

bnm

Established Member
I believe it is £10 for the first class lounge in Paddington to use the facilities. There is also a meeting room that can be hired.

£5.10 1st Anytime Day Single London Terminals - Acton Main Line got me in the other week.

island

Veteran Member

My company has an agreement to be admitted on production of ID and a business card.

Status
Not open for further replies.