• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

First Group: General Discussion

Goldfish62

Established Member
Purple polos have been rolled out over the past year - it's new uniform standard
Interesting.

Cornwall drivers have had a summer uniform of torquoise polo shirt with "Adventures by Bus" branding and blue shorts for the past couple of years.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Shirt, tie and trousers always look smart.
Polo shirts and shorts are very casual - delivery driver uniform!
To this I would say does a bus driver really need to look “smart” nowadays - or is something actually comfortable to wear better?

*Probably important to add I don’t get to wear the polos as part of my role, so can’t comment on the comfort, but they seem to be well-liked

Delenn

To this I would say does a bus driver really need to look “smart” nowadays - or is something actually comfortable to wear better?

*Probably important to add I don’t get to wear the polos as part of my role, so can’t comment on the comfort, but they seem to be well-liked
Shirt tie and jumper is perfectly comfortable for me to drive a bus, and I refuse to wear our polo shirts as they look hideous. (Please note I don't drive for First)