• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

German railway youtubers

Gwr12345

Bit of a niche question I realise, but does anyone have any German speaking railway youtubers they would recommend? I'm trying to learn German and decided this would be a way to help!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

BavarianTrain

Hi, I can recommend the following Youtubers:
Zug 2013 (very good documentaries)
Alex E (vlogger explains a lot about how rail vehicles work)
Eisenbahn in Ö, D, CH (current news from GER, AUT and CHE, trends etc.)
Gustav Richard (background information on railway operations, route presentations, Nimbys) Advanced knowledge of German required

I wish you every success in learning our beautiful language.
Answer written with Google Translate. Answer written with Google Translate. My English skills are not yet sufficient. My English skills are not yet sufficient.

P.S. my interest in the british railways started when I came across very impressive train pictures from a place in your neighboorhood.
This immpresions was followed by dozens of research evenings on the railway history of a small village called Kirby Stephen which i would like to visit in the next few years.