• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

graham farish peaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

hi all just started modelling back up in n gauge so far got the 37,24 and 46053,45114 and 44008 plus the 3 car 108 in plain blue does anyone know when the next tops numbered peak will be and if so what number?

also anyone got the new n gauge dapol hst yet and if so whats it like?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Foxhound

Hi 45039 - no gen afaik but they can't hold out on us forever. I have 44008, 46053 and Royal Artilleryman in green, along with a Hymek, Warship, Western and a bucket, but would like another Peak, a rat and a 14. Thinking about 45114 quite seriously at the moment.

rail-britain

Established Member
Why not just compare the existing models against photos of those not already covered, to see which will be suitable for renumbering

Foxhound

The problem is 114 has the short-lived white lining on it, and not may 1ers carried that. Renumbering is therefore restricted.
I suppose you could renumber and rename a 44 fairly easily (other than doing Snowdon and Tryfan - grilles different for a start, then there's number 9's nose end to contend with).
46053 would be easy enough to renumber too - in fact, I have the T-cut standing by to turn mine into the beast that was 46025 (RIP:cry:).
(I'm also considering renumbering my model of 40015 to either 025 or 035 - but I have to confess I think the nameplate is a bit big so it would be a patient and steady hand that sorted that out!).

Status
Not open for further replies.