• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Life changing events form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
Hi, has anyone heard of this form? my husband has been asked to complete this form as a Trainee Driver!!!

Yes, it asks if there have been any changes since an initial interview and a follow-up one (e.g. you pass the tests and Manager's interview at the start of the year, are held in a pool, then get confirmation of a place later on in the year). Includes any changes in home life, bereavement, medical issues etc. Basically anything that could affect you in the new job.

The list above isn't exhaustive so probably a good idea to check with the company to see what they want to know about.

Daniel84

Hi, has anyone heard of this form? my husband has been asked to complete this form as a Trainee Driver!!!

Hi Michelle

I've had the same form as I believe I am due to begin on the same course with your husband. I just answered as it asked and mentioned a condition I have and the medication I take. I emailed it back over the weekend and have not heard anything yet, so hopefully it's all OK.

Is your husband due for his medical this week?

Hi Daniel, David has got his medical next Wednesday in Leeds as there are no vacancies in Manchester. He is due to start his training on the 16th October. Thanks for the advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.