• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Locomotives Illustrated Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrCub

Hi there.

Is anyone else taking up last month's Loco Illustrated offer of £20 Desiro Ranger on the SWT network this coming Saturday?

If so, do you have your tickets? My one has arrived but it states 2 Part Return, yet there is only one part of it. On the portion I do have, it clearly states 'Day Ranger' but I still need confirmation this is right.

Anyone shed any light on this?

Mr Cub.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

laird

My ticket arrived with the same "2 Part Return" message but only an Out portion was in the envelope.

Hi there.

Is anyone else taking up last month's Loco Illustrated offer of £20 Desiro Ranger on the SWT network this coming Saturday?

If so, do you have your tickets? My one has arrived but it states 2 Part Return, yet there is only one part of it. On the portion I do have, it clearly states 'Day Ranger' but I still need confirmation this is right.

Anyone shed any light on this?

Mr Cub.
I work for SWT and have seen the breif and the day ranger printed on just the outward portion is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.