• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

New Camera! But is the Z612 really worth it???????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Established Member
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kodak-EasyS.../B000F7L7Z0/ref=de_a_smtd/203-2149843-9167138 Has anyone had any experience with this camera or got one? Because I might buy it from amazon due to my HP having its life shortend due to Sea Salt water getting inside it.The Z612 seems a good camera takes SD cards which is fantastic:Dbut I dont know if anyone could give a review on its video or pictures or both?

Thanks guys Fred:)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

W14Fishbourne

I've no experience of this model but I've used Kodak compacts (including a 6.1MP model) and have been very pleased with them. Rich vibrant colours (so colourful you sometimes have to tone things down a bit) and all-round good results in pretty well most conditions.

RJ

Established Member
Have a look on www.dpreview.com , also have a look on www.fotopic.net where you can find pictures taken with this camera (if any train enthusiasts use it). Also, don't go for something because it is cheap or takes a particular type of memory card.

RJ

Established Member
Can you suggest a better way of conducting research on pictures of trains taken with a particular camera?

RJ

Established Member
I already suggested a commendable review site, so whats the big deal :???:

Status
Not open for further replies.