• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

No tickets for Sir Nigel tour yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

mick

Only 7 day to go before the sir nigel tour next week and still had no ticket ?how late do railtour company leave it to before senting the ticket out ?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Phoenix

Established Member
Only 7 day to go before the sir nigel tour next week and still had no ticket ?how late do railtour company leave it to before senting the ticket out ?

Usually railtours leave it till quite late even one or two days before the tour itself.
But no need to worry you have booked an paid if you don't get a ticket (that wont happen) I would take some ID with you so you can prove who you are and they can check the books and see that indded you are on the tour.

Happy touring mate!

Techniquest

Veteran Member
NR may have only just given them confirmed timings. Most tour operators only send out tickets when NR confirm the route and timings, so I'd reckon the tickets ought to be with you early next week.

But as Phoenix says, if the ticket hasn't arrived then take some ID with you to prove who you are and they'll have records of who's booked with them and find you on their boards. Of course, a quick call to them if it hasn't arrived by Thursday would probably be a good idea, just to be 100% sure.

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Might be worth giving Vintage Trains a ring or send them an e-mail. They have always been very helpful when I have contaced them.

mick

Cheers guys for the replies, as i got in touch with vintage train last Wednesday and was told just waiting on the times from network rail? So just wait and see what comes in the post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.