• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Peckham Rye (PMR) redevelopment

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty etc

hi all

I hope that someone may be able to assist me with some information on Peckham Rye station redevelopment. There are a few bits and pieces around on the web, but these are from council and local interest group perspectives, so wondering what the rail view is. The council ones are a little out of date and progress indicated in those has not been made as of yet.

With Overground services starting on 9th Dec there isn't even a pretty orange station name sign up yet, and I am surprised that this isn't going to drive some immediate redevelopment work as PMR and its immediate environs are pretty grim places.

thanks

Dan

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ert47

The roundels that appeared along the ex-Southern portion of the ELL extension didn't appear until a few weeks/months after LO took over operations. Until that time, vinyls with orange background and the station name in Blue were used to cover up the original signage.

This could be the same thing they'll do to stations along the SLL

Status
Not open for further replies.