• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Possible interview question for Retail Travel Advisor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zygotic_mychi

Have received a date for assessment and interview for a retail travel advisor position and I was wondering what sort of interview questions would be asked. I'm quietly confident that I shall pass the assessment as I only have to re-sit the verbal test (I now realise that I have to read the options first before picking the answer out of the text rather than reading the text first).

I'm guessing along the lines of 'Why do you want to work here?', 'Can you give an example of a time you gave excellent customer service?' etc etc

Any hints would be great as I'm doing as much research as possible.

Really want this job.

Thanks!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

RJ

Established Member
Congratulations! More than one Train Operating Company hires Retail Travel Advisors. They will have differing requirements from applicants in terms of the answers they give and attitudes they display. Thus, the questions won't necessarily be the same. I went through the processes for East Midlands Trains and London Midland for a position of the same title a year or so ago and the interview processes were quite different, including the competency based questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.