• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Queensway to Tooting Broadway: Where to interchange on the London underground

spoorweg

I will be travelling from Queensway on the Central Line to Tooting Broadway which is on the Northern line. I can either change at Oxford Circus for the Victoria line to Stockwell to change onto the Northern line. The other option is to go to Bank Station for the Northern line. I don't mind a short walk but not keen on stairs especially going down them. Any recommendations as to whether to travel changing lines at Oxford Circus or should it be Bank.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

island

Veteran Member
Bank would be two steep spiral staircases down.

You could change at Bond Street and London Bridge which can be done completely step free.

MikeWh

Established Member
Associate Staff
Senior Fares Advisor
Bank would be two steep spiral staircases down.

You could change at Bond Street and London Bridge which can be done completely step free.
Or Tottenham Court Road and Kennington?

spoorweg

Thanks very much for the replies. Now I'm spoilt for choice. I could take a chance in finding a parking near to Paddington Station and then go on the E.L. to TCR. Interesting that these options didn't come up on neither TFLs website nor Google maps.

island

Veteran Member
Online journey planners aren't always the best particularly for non-road travel ;)

DelW

Established Member
Or Tottenham Court Road and Kennington?
When I read the title of the thread, that was the one I automatically thought of. Bank wouldn't ever have been one that I'd have considered.