• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Shock! Bubble Car manager seen derailing coaching stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan

Yer odds and sods like every wednesday night,

Were have a new Vuiaduct built as the old one had rusted through! i cant wait its guan make a racket when you go over it as its all metal the track is put straight onto it so it will rattle nicely

Brilliant, i think i know which one it is, i remember seeing on the video at your house.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
Brilliant, i think i know which one it is, i remember seeing on the video at your house.

Yer you did, the railway looks really different this season, Trees have been cut down railings put up by the lindside it all looks good!

Nathan

Well i expect it would seeing as the vid was maybe 10 years ago, so the trees probably would have grown up a bit, they wer'nt taken down were they? or just trimmed back?

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
This thread has gone on enough. It is simply a conversation between two or three people, and of no interest to the rest of the forum. Please use PMs or an instant messenger.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.