• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Singles from London - Stevenage and Stevenage - Cambridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

gingerheid

Established Member
I've just paid £12 and £10.50 for the above tickets.

If I had instead bought an off peak return from Waterbeach to London for £21, would that have been valid for the journeys I want to make?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I edited the title for clarity (as per our policy of requesting full names in titles) and also because there is no evening peak time applicable for the London - Stevenage flow (in that direction) unless returning a different day.

The single fares you quote are correct, however would a single from London to Cambridge not suffice, at £20?

An Off Peak Day Return from London to Waterbeach would have been perfectly valid.

LONDON TERMINALS - WATERBEACH
CDR - OFF-PEAK DAY R FCC
00000 - ANY PERMITTED

1 Adult @£ 21.00 = £ 21.00
timed to depart Mondays to
Fridays before 0930

RETURN TRAVEL
By any train

gingerheid

Established Member
Thanks! I'll know next time.

Would I have been able to break the journey at Stevenage with a single? As unlikely as it sounds, I do actually have a need to drop by a place in Stevenage!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.