• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Skye's Train Pictures 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

skye

(btw, I'm new to forums like this in general, so if this is the wrong place/format w/e then please let me know!)

I'll be actively updating this thread as I take more photos!

I'm not making any guarantees about the quality of these photos, there's only a couple that I took on a DSLR (if I did take them on a DSLR it's either been taken on a Nikon D5300 or Nikon D50) and my phone camera is ok but isn't great (Xiamoi Redmi Note 8 Pro)

Generally I'm more into "modern" trains, whilst heritage railways are cool they just, aren't as interesting to me

I live near Leeds, so I have a lot of photos of northern trains rolling stock (usually 158s, 333s and 331s) and sometimes the occasional freight train (ie class 66 or 68) however when I go on long distance trips I'll take pictures (and have taken pictures) of the trains I have used, at the time of writing, other than NT I've been on LNER, ScotRail, TPE and XC services.

I also often upload videos, but I'm not sure if I can upload them here - so all of my "published" videos are on my YouTube, which you can find here: https://www.youtube.com/@exoskye (annoyingly yt converted some of the well, shorter ones, to shorts without asking me, so there may be some on there)

To begin with, I'll upload some of my "good" photos in a simple category system (ie one post for all freight trains - i have fewer photos of those - one for Azumas - I have a lot more of those - etc), but once I've done that I'll start just, pretty much uploading them as I take them (if that's ok with the forum admins?)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

skye

First off, freight trains:
DRS Class 68 (68003) at my local train station, next to a NT Class 333 EMU (taken on my phone, not great quality because I was in a rush to get on the Class 333 train that's pictured)
IMG_20231102_163101.jpgIMG_20231102_163035.jpg
GBRf Class 66 (66746 - Royal Scotsman Livery) outside my local train station, loco only (taken on my phone, far better quality however)
IMG_20231005_152318.jpg
Freight train (unknown class/number - might be 66?) carrying Tesco's containers through Carlisle Platform 1
IMG_20230213_103429.jpg
(Part 1 of Freight Trains, I have more pictures on my PC at home)

Status
Not open for further replies.