• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Southern 313 at Hertford North

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aictos

Established Member
Saw one of the fully liveried Southern 313s being dragged though Hertford North earlier en route to Doncaster from Stewarts Lane, about 30 minutes late though!

The livery look quite nice though, very impressive, :)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Aictos

Established Member
Anyone know why it was going to Doncaster?

Pass, all I know is DBS was providing the traction to drag the 313 complete with two barrier carriages in Porterbrook livery, one heavily graffitied.

The consist ran I believe as 5E13.

Fincra5

Established Member
I'm guessing the one thats gone for Internal Refurb is not one of the trains starting on the 23rd May, It would never be done in that time :)

paul1609

Established Member
The leaflet thats been put out by Southern at West Coastway stations asks passengers to bear with Southern for the first few months as the first refurbished trains wont be available until the autumn. The refurb looks ok though with carpets and 2 + 2 seating.
I still have my doubts about reliability when they regularly run at 75 mph on the third rail.

Status
Not open for further replies.