• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Spitfire - The Broadsman 24/04/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just to advise that we've have heard a rumour from today's Pathfinder train, we are pleased to say though, it is totally incorrect!.
We were advised late yesterday afternoon of the timings for The Broadsman (24th April), the proposed and actual times are extremely close!
Tickets will be arriving with those booked early next week.

Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

theblackwatch

Established Member
Just to advise that we've have heard a rumour from today's Pathfinder train, we are pleased to say though, it is totally incorrect!.
We were advised late yesterday afternoon of the timings for The Broadsman (24th April), the proposed and actual times are extremely close!
Tickets will be arriving with those booked early next week.

Thanks

Didn't hear any rumours on the mini-tour myself, but looking forward to the trip - decent power and some winning track. I guess the only this extra I could ask for is 37409 but I will just have to be patient! See you there...

Can I take this opportunity to thank all those who made our Broadsman tour the success it was. Thanks go to DRS, West Coast Railways and Network Rail for all their help and support in running the tour. Thanks also to Gravy Train for keeping us all fed and watered and special thanks to the North Norfolk Railway for allowing us to visit!

Finally, a special thank you to all those who booked with us, your continuing support is very much appreciated - Thank you...!

Status
Not open for further replies.