• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Still waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulh86

Is anybody else still waiting to hear back about next stages after passing online tests ? That's 8 days ago (although feels like a year) that I got the congratulations email and the suspense is killing me lol

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MM81

I'm the same m8, received email last wed saying i had passed the 2 assesments and they would be in touch to progress to next stage but still not heard anything.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Meant to ask, is this the glasgow and edinburgh positions with first that you have applied for?

Paulh86

Same got the email last Wednesday too. Yes for Glasgow Edinburgh positions. They must have got thousands of applicants. Don't know if it's good or bad that we've not heard anything yet lol

Termy

The HR teams in the rail industry take their time. You can expect they'd need to, especially with safety critical roles. :) Just keep waiting patiently, you'll hear back eventually.

MM81

A know, not sure if it's good or bad, a suppose we'll just have to wait, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.