• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

"Super Off-Peak Day Travelcard" validity on Thameslink within London?

Howardh

Established Member
Milton Keynes > London Blackfriars.

I understand that the Super Off-Peak Day Travelcard is only valid on West Midlands Trains, but the validity part says "Same day return off-peak travel including unlimited bus, tube, tram and DLR journeys around London" but omits using rail (overground/Eliz line) within zone 1.

Can I use this ticket between St Pancras and Blackfriars on Thameslink?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

JonathanH

Veteran Member
I understand that the Super Off-Peak Day Travelcard is only valid on West Midlands Trains, but the validity part says "Same day return off-peak travel including unlimited bus, tube, tram and DLR journeys around London" but omits using rail (overground/Eliz line) within zone 1.
Once inside the Zone 6 boundary, it is valid on all participating services regardless of operator. It is only the part between Milton Keynes Central and the Zone 6 boundary that carries an operator restriction.

Howardh

Established Member
Thanks everyone!! *Shouldn't they make that clear on the restrictions paragraph??*