• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

'Tangmere' this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Morning All,

Tangmere was out on the main line again yesterday and I got a couple of shots at Fleet, and near Winchfield accelerating away from the water stop.

I had intended to to grice Britannia on the return train in the evening, but as the train was some 90 minutes late it was too dark. So I just stood and watched...

The pictures of Tangmere are now on Flickr. To make it easier to find new pictures amongst all the existing ones, I am now putting the latest additions into a 'Stop Press! Latest Pictures!!' collection which is here : http://www.flickr.com/photos/train-pix/collections/72157627090322278/ . The Tangmere ones are in the set dated 12th July.

They are also in the Main Line Steam collection in the Railway Preservation collection.

Hope that they are of interest.

Last edited:

NSEFAN

Established Member
Very nice. I notice the collection of 1960s LUL pictures, which are very interesting. Highbury & Islington looks so dull with those pathetic filament bulbs for lighting!

Status
Not open for further replies.