• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TfGM Bee Network - fleet discussion

Andyh82

Established Member
If BusTimes is believed 6 of the latest Enviro 200 MMCs, with 24 plates have entered service today

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

WWH44L

If BusTimes is believed 6 of the latest Enviro 200 MMCs, with 24 plates have entered service today
They have indeed, a couple were up in my area on Diamond NW 507/533/541 routes including school services.

Andyh82

Established Member
They have indeed, a couple were up in my area on Diamond NW 507/533/541 routes including school services.
I had a ride on one today on the 126 including a thrash down the M60

These new ones seem to be the ‘long’ version of the E200MMC

Leyland Bus

At least one of the Wigan Streetdecks has multiple fleet numbers applied.
Can you elaborate please?

Quick update from Bolton (BN):

GNW 6170 is in for front end repaint into grey.

Electric E400 2034 has returned from Thorntons following accident repairs with Streetdeck 3471 going the opposite way for a full refurbishment.

Last edited:

Class 466

Established Member
Out of interest, will Diamond be getting enough E200 MMCs to replace everything or will they be keeping their 9 Streetdecks?

darylyates17

Out of interest, will Diamond be getting enough E200 MMCs to replace everything or will they be keeping their 9 Streetdecks?
Pretty sure the plan was only to keep 8 StreetDecks and to replace everything else. Some vehicles will obviously stay until January for the routes that are only transferring in Tranche 3.

Leyland Bus

Anyone able to confirm the truth of ST59JPT showing as painted Bee Network on bustimes?
There is alot of faux updates on BusTimes colour wise from goodness knows where... The bus was last at Gilmoss, so better to wait til someone photos it (as if it has, it won't take long!) to be sure...

WWH44L

There is alot of faux updates on BusTimes colour wise from goodness knows where... The bus was last at Gilmoss, so better to wait til someone photos it (as if it has, it won't take long!) to be sure...
Drives me mad the number of changes on there without any evidence . :( Think a lot of changes are what some people would like to happen. Always better to wait for official confirmation or photographic evidence.

Class 466

Established Member
it's tracking in Stockport and has been in service there for a while now

Lucy Michela

it's tracking in Stockport and has been in service there for a while now
Been a Stockport for some time, but I asked because I highly doubt the ex-JPT 300s will be repainted, they're only at Stockport whilst they wait for their new vehicles, and only come out when something else breaks

GCH100

Pretty sure the plan was only to keep 8 StreetDecks and to replace everything else. Some vehicles will obviously stay until January for the routes that are only transferring in Tranche 3.

I thought the plan was for Diamond to only retain 7 Streetdecks, that are required for school workings, they are the ones already painted Yellow, so there will be no need for any repaint scheme.

Leyland Bus

Been a Stockport for some time, but I asked because I highly doubt the ex-JPT 300s will be repainted, they're only at Stockport whilst they wait for their new vehicles, and only come out when something else breaks
You'd be surprised, buses will get painted yellow even if only for the short term...

Leyland Bus

Another quick update from Bolton (BN).

Streetdeck 3473 has returned from Thorntons following its interior refurbishment with Enviro 4028 going the opposite way for the same.

Class 466

Established Member
At least two 24 plate Diesel Enviro 400 MMCs have been delivered today - one from Falkirk and one from Scarborough for Tranche 2 operations

Mills444

Evening all can anyone tell me if the ex Morebus Go South Coast E200MMC's are still in their More livery and what they track as on bustimes? I've had a quick look to the fleet list but nothing has jumped out at me.

Evening all can anyone tell me if the ex Morebus Go South Coast E200MMC's are still in their More livery and what they track as on bustimes? I've had a quick look to the fleet list but nothing has jumped out at me.
They were only loans and are back in Bournemouth now I believe

CJUK

Some were only painted due to time constraints.
It can't have been 4028; it already had refurb done.. As you can see from this photo the poles are yellow meaning its had a refit

Attachments

• IMG_6339.png
    IMG_6339.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 82

aswilliamsuk

What have Stagecoach ordered for Tranche 2 and what will replace the Go Ahead loans?
There's 82 E400 MMC coming, as well as smaller numbers of Volvo B8RLE/MCV, and a handful of E200 MMC and Merc/Mellor Stratas (I can't recall numbers offhand). Then there are of course the 50 BYD/ADL 'deckers that TfGM have purchased and allocated to Stagecoach operations in Oldham.