• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The End?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

merseytrains

Surely what's here face (Julianna Rose Mauriello acording to Wikipedia) is 16 and she's doing this crap?!! I would've done what that kid in the ''Its gonna be great'' Frosties advert did and topped myself by now if I were her. ;)

me123

Established Member
Surely what's here face (Julianna Rose Mauriello acording to Wikipedia) is 16 and she's doing this crap?!! I would've done what that kid in the ''Its gonna be great'' Frosties advert did and topped myself by now if I were her. ;)

Not exactly a laughing matter.

class 313

Established Member

Ermm, he did not top himself. He actually starred in the second advert.

Dave A

If he didn't top himself then somebody should of shot him by now surely... :lol: ;)

Seriously though, these kids must buy their friends with the millions they are making, as I wouldn't want to be associated with either of them!

Ascot

Established Member
I heard about the rumour of the frosties kid, happened about a year or few ago but he's still alive and well apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.