• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The next station is...!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mcr Warrior

Veteran Member
HOLD CALLED

Aston had already been originally posted on posting # 210,063, so all the postings from posting # 210,092 are all invalid and need to be struck-through.
Inclined to disagree (in part). Perhaps @Whistler40145's post of Gravelly Hill can be deemed to be the last valid move. Concur that post #210,092 by @CarrotPie is invalid. @Whistler40145 then started the next leg with Duddeston, so perhaps we can continue from there?

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
Inclined to disagree (in part). Perhaps @Whistler40145's post of Gravelly Hill can be deemed to be the last valid move. Concur that post #210,092 by @CarrotPie is invalid. @Whistler40145 then started the next leg with Duddeston, so perhaps we can continue from there?
It normally is the case that when a leg ends, a posting is made to that effect. Then a posting is named that starts a new leg.

Perhaps a forum quizmaster can make an adjudication ruling on this matter.

CarrotPie

There are no more valid moves from Gravelly Hill as far as I can see, so the leg ends there. I think it makes sense to keep going with the next leg started at Duddeston.
It normally is the case that when a leg ends, a posting is made to that effect. Then a posting is named that starts a new leg.
A posting has indeed been made to that effect. Ergo, we can continue with the new leg that has just been started.
The next journey will start at Duddeston.
Birmingham New Street