• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TV Wales on a bus pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

quarella

Anyone able to receive ITV Wales (HTV Cymru Wales). Don't know if it is available on demand. 4 part series in which ex Ferret (Consumer Affairs) presenter uses his bus pass to explore Wales. First episode was last Thu 17th July 830 -9pm. I haven't watched it yet but his series from 1994, The Last Train Round Wales. A travelog concerned with the effects of privatisation was very interesting. Still got a recording of it.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Hyphen

Swansea (previously Nottingham/Sheffield)
I've dropped quarella a PM already, but if anyone else is interested in this series and lives outside Wales (or has missed it), I've asked my DVR to record the rest of the series. Please drop me a PM if you'd like a download link.

Sadly I didn't catch the first episode, and I can't see it on ITV Player, but if I see it repeated again, I'll try to make sure I record it.

Status
Not open for further replies.