• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Verbal reasoning test

Status
Not open for further replies.

bassethound77

Hi all ive applied for another job at northern rail (customer information controller) after the trainee train driver at hull got withdrawn.
Now they have told me i have progressed to do a verbal reasoning test and just wondered if any one had done one for northern rail as i have seen a few different ones on the internet and dont know which to practise.

Chris

(please help as i have to do the test before midday friday)

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

bassethound77

Thanks for your reply 'oi oi' it was a great help as i did the test and have just received an email saying that i have passed and have been on the shortlist for a 'structured interview'. Does anyone know what a 'structured interview' involves.

Also the hours of the position are`42 hours per week, covering shifts patterns over 7 days` what exactly does this mean?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.