• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Virgin academy talent pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

ringostarr

Quick question for anybody who has aplied for a job with virgin and been placed in the talent pool. Did anything ever come of this and were you successful in gaining a job with the company?
Cheers

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

mickeyjenson!

Quick question for anybody who has aplied for a job with virgin and been placed in the talent pool. Did anything ever come of this and were you successful in gaining a job with the company?
Cheers

I was placed in the talent pool and have yet to hear anything back, however I phoned them last week with regards to the customer service jobs and the reply was that I should hear in a few days, but not heard anything as of yet. Hope this helps.

Regards
Mike

rebeccahull

Hey Guys!!

Just out of interest how did you both get on? I have just been placed in the talent pool this week and wondering when I'll be offered a job.. Can anyone give any information??? :)

hughavinalaf

Can I ask what Virgins recruitment process involves,as I understand its a full day assessment in Crewe? Is that correct?

Cheers.

rebeccahull

I was only there 12.30-14.30 so it wasn't a full day for me but it could be different for different roles. The day was really enjoyable, it was my first time and it was so much fun. You just need to be yourself and you will be fine! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.