• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Virgin Trains Resource Operations Planner

Status
Not open for further replies.

beaglebum1

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone has applied for, (or knows someone who has) the above position. The closing date was a couple of weeks ago and I still haven't heard anything- the application is still saying submitted.
Has anyone else had a reply in regards to whether they were successful or not?

Thanks in advance for any replies. :smile:

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

BigLee

I threw my hat in for that one. Not heard anything from it as yet. I had to speak to HR before I applied though as the application and job description links were broken on their website. I thought people may have heard something this week though.

Journeyman

Established Member
I've applied for a few jobs with Virgin and I'm not impressed with the way they treat applicants - they get so many people applying that most of the time they'll just ignore you, and you'll be lucky if you ever hear anything at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.