• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Whats Your Favourite Biscuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

mbonwick

Established Member
In no particular order

Jammy Dodgers
Digestive Biscuits (all varieties)
Bourbons
Custard creams
Maryland Cookies
Malted Milk
Hobnobs
WAGN Wheels
Rich Tea

Basically all types of biscuit

Oh, and i absolutely love to dip into Hot Chocolate (which incidentally is my favorite drink ;))

EDIT: All this talk of cake made me think of this: (from the licence agreement for US set v1.6 for Locomotion
Plastikman said:

Terms and conditions:
You may: Play, enjoy, use whilst under the influence of CAKE, adjust parameters for personal use and enjoyment
You may not: Adjust parameters for distribution, sell, distribute for bartered trades, inhale or commit lewd conduct with these trains. They are innocent trains, and Andel doesn't want to see them on BBC News 24.
You may not: re-package any of the files and re-distribute these without our knowledge and permission as we have spent a lot of our free time to bring you these trains, same with the original msts authors and skinners (is that a word??)
You may not: Sell ANY of these trains to anyone, no matter how gullible they are.

eifion

Chocolate Chip Cookies Dipped in A Cup of Tea and Eaten just before the End falls into The Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.