• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

WTT's as PDF's

Babybirdrobin

Hello there,
Is there a website online anywhere with any even moderately up-to-date WTT's that are still in PDF form or are the newest things we have from pre-change? I'm trying to print them, for fun and to keep a physical archive of them

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

westernpunk

Hello there,
Is there a website online anywhere with any even moderately up-to-date WTT's that are still in PDF form or are the newest things we have from pre-change? I'm trying to print them, for fun and to keep a physical archive of them
These are valid til june

jfollows

Established Member
Unfortunately they’ve switched to a spreadsheet format rather then PDF as they used to be. Plus there’s no longer a file containing all WTTs in a single download as there also used to be.

Route115?

I prefer it that way. You can save an excel spreadsheet as a pdf, its much harder the otherway round. I presume that you could download open office for free and save it as excel but I haven't tried. Has anyone else? I agree that having a single download would be really useful.

Babybirdrobin

Unfortunately they’ve switched to a spreadsheet format rather than PDF as they used to be. Plus there’s no longer a file containing all WTTs in a single download as there also used to be.
Thanks, that’s what I suspected, guess it’s back to the old fashioned way of messing with it until it works for me!