• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

20:01from St Pancras tommorow night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Impey0711

On Moderation
Ive got coach G on my ticket so yeah probably is a HST didn't think to look at that

Established Member
Ive got coach G on my ticket so yeah probably is a HST didn't think to look at that
Coach G is on every service even on the 4/5 car 222 sets. Looking at Real time trains the timetables does not look that changed so it is likely that it will still be a HST. Most of the changes look to be services terminating short or the afternoon Corby services diverting and terminating at Derby.

Usually an HST to Leeds so going back to Neville Hill
It is terminating short at Derby tomorrow and going onto Etches Park.

cactustwirly

Established Member
Coach G is on every service even on the 4/5 car 222 sets. Looking at Real time trains the timetables does not look that changed so it is likely that it will still be a HST. Most of the changes look to be services terminating short or the afternoon Corby services diverting and terminating at Derby.

It is terminating short at Derby tomorrow and going onto Etches Park.

It still has a HST timing load ECS to Etches park so very likely to be a HST

LowLevel

Established Member
Allocated 43045 and 43081 with set NL04 which I assume is the right answer for you :p

Impey0711

On Moderation
It Was indeed 43045 and 43081 with a a very pleasant ride in first class and a very pleasant train manager

Status
Not open for further replies.