• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

2021 Mayor of Liverpool and LCR Metro Mayor elections.

Who will you be voting for?

• Mayor of Liverpool - Labour

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mayor of Liverpool - Conservative

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mayor of Liverpool - Green

• Mayor of Liverpool - Independent

• Mayor of Liverpool - Liberal Party

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Mayor of Liverpool - Liberal Democrats

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Mayor of Liverpool - TUSC

• Metro Mayor - Labour

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Metro Mayor - Conservative

• Metro Mayor - Green Party

• Metro Mayor - Liberal Democrats

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Established Member
It's almost time for the residents of Liverpool and the Liverpool City Region to cast their votes in these two elections.

I think it's safe to say the Metro Mayor election is probably a foregone conclusion, but with the corruption scandal affecting Liverpool City Council, this particular election could get quite interesting. I received my manifestos in the post recently, although I have to admit I only read them on my lunch break at work earlier today.

What are the thoughts of residents of Liverpool and the wider city region? I've attached a poll for anyone who wishes to disclose who they'll be voting for.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
Corruption or no I cant see the good people of Liverpool voting for a Tory.

Neither can I, but I have to say I'm impressed by some of the alternative candidates.

I still can't decide if I trust Labour enough locally to vote for another Labour mayor. My area's trio of Liberal Party councillors, who actually do the job they're elected to do, are the only reason anything actually gets done around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.