• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

4-VOP (formerly 4-VEP) available

Status
Not open for further replies.

EM2

Established Member
A post on another forum reports that Bombardier at Chart Leacon are wishing to dispose of a 4-VOP in working order. Previously used for shunting duties but now surplus to requirements.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

NXEA!

A post on another forum reports that Bombardier at Chart Leacon are wishing to dispose of a 4-VOP in working order. Previously used for shunting duties but now surplus to requirements.
Which forum out of interest? :)

TheJRB

Established Member
Is there anywhere where you can get a good view of Chart Leacon? It'd be great to get a picture if they're not going to be there for much longer.

yorksrob

Veteran Member
Is there anywhere where you can get a good view of Chart Leacon? It'd be great to get a picture if they're not going to be there for much longer.

When I used to temp in the fruit warehouse off Leacon Road in the late 90's, I used to get a good view of the units in Chart Leacon (mainly the de-icing fleet made up of old SUB's and EPB's at the time).

BTW, does anyone know if there are any lottery roll-overs coming up ? I can feel a flutter coming on ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.