• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

40145 Saturday in Scotland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen anything posted regarding this already so I just want to ask, what are the ACTUAL timings of the 40145 on Saturday going from Carlisle to Inverness I believe.

My closest station (which still isn't even close but oh well) is Crossmyloof to see it but I read its either really late or really early. I have seen conflicting times as well, so who's times do I trust? Does anyone have the details of it?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

They're unreal, it means I will have to hang around at Crossmyloof till late and then pay a fortune to get home using abnormal measures because our regular ferries will be off - and I'm poor as it is lol!

In fact a part of me wants to say 'stuff it', I don't even have a video camera just now, how often does 40145 tour anyway?

Cheers. Well it looks like she gets around quite a bit so I think I am going to give this Saturday a miss, and maybe wait till she tours at more opportune times, and when I have a camera!

Status
Not open for further replies.