• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

73 delay repay claims this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamiescott1

Just going through my delay repay account (whilst waiting for my connecting train following a delay) and I see that tonight is my 73rd delay repay request (and assume acceptance) this calendar year.
Has anyone else ever came close to this number?

I assume about 15 of them will be for strike days

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

A S Leib

73rd with one TOC, and without the option of automated delay repay? (Well, I'm guessing a lot of those delays are from commutes, so presumably mostly using flexible tickets?)

I have 167 emails from this year which a search for delay repay brings up, and some don't relate to my own claims and some claims have multiple emails, so I'm nowhere close.

Jamiescott1

73rd with one TOC, and without the option of automated delay repay? (Well, I'm guessing a lot of those delays are from commutes, so presumably mostly using flexible tickets?)

I have 167 emails from this year which a search for delay repay brings up, and some don't relate to my own claims and some claims have multiple emails, so I'm nowhere close.
Season ticket holder with one train company.

Status
Not open for further replies.