• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

7C28, 1344 Exeter - Whatley (18/02)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cossie4i

Does anybody have any pictures of this train working from Exeter Riverside Yard as far as Yeovil Pen Mill.
Plenty of people taking pictures, I was the Driver.

Many Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Amlag

Thank you
On it again today and I'm sitting in the siding at Yeovil Pen Mill

As the driver of the infamous 'Train with no Path' (courtesy of the unjoined up railway!) I assume it was a tight fit to get in clear in the thro loop sdg at Pen Mill, unless you had split the train and then rejoined when you finally had a path at about 1720 to CC / Wx, this assumes you had same load as on Monday ie 20 empty bogie box opens ?

Numbnuts846

As the driver of the infamous 'Train with no Path' (courtesy of the unjoined up railway!) I assume it was a tight fit to get in clear in the thro loop sdg at Pen Mill, unless you had split the train and then rejoined when you finally had a path at about 1720 to CC / Wx, this assumes you had same load as on Monday ie 20 empty bogie box opens ?

That would be some tight fit in that loop ? I wonder if Thomas the signal box cat had overseen this shunt ......

cossie4i

Only 16 yesterday. The through loop at Pen Mill is 50 SLU train was 40 SLU
The train does have a schedule and path, it just clashes with other trains lol.
On it again, 59005 today.

Amlag

Only 16 yesterday. The through loop at Pen Mill is 50 SLU train was 40 SLU
The train does have a schedule and path, it just clashes with other trains lol.
On it again, 59005 today.

Excellent, driver
Good luck today !

Status
Not open for further replies.