• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

A quick question concerning my birthday week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IanPooleTrains

Established Member
As some of you might know and some of you don't know, me and my brother are going out every single day as of Tuesday to celebrate my birthday, which is the 14th of March, and the final timetable for this has been decided:

Tuesday - Doncaster and Sheffield
Wednesyday - Ely and Peterborough
Thursday - Gloucester and Cheltenham
Friday - Ealing Broadway and Barking
Saturday - Crewe Heritage Centre and Crewe Basford Hall
Monday - somewhere secret!

And that somewhere secret that my brother has decided is why I am coming to you guys.

All my brother is saying is that we are going down to London, departing from a London terminal, it will cost us £19.65, him on a 16-25 railcard, to get to the mystery location from said London terminal and there are fourteen trains an hour and plenty of freight.

Now my thoughts of Ashford Internationl (being close to Dollands Moor), Acton Main Line, Wandsworth Road and Willsden Junction have all been proved wrong so if anyone has a clue where he is going to be taking me, give me a suggestion

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

rail-britain

Established Member
All my brother is saying is that we are going down to London, departing from a London terminal, it will cost us £19.65, him on a 16-25 railcard, to get to the mystery location from said London terminal and there are fourteen trains an hour and plenty of freight
I initially thought Reading, however that fare seems rather high
My next thought was Rugby

Status
Not open for further replies.