• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Abellio Greater Anglia- trainee train drivers/ trainee depot drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

332 > 444

They use a different scoring system now it seems, I got 62 in 2015 and this time 11.

Anyone who's already passed the assessments with other TOCs, have they been contacted further in regards to final interviews?

donpoku

They use a different scoring system now it seems, I got 62 in 2015 and this time 11.

Anyone who's already passed the assessments with other TOCs, have they been contacted further in regards to final interviews?
I am Still waiting

CaseyJones

Just got a email saying im on the waiting list for stage 1 assessment day. Im going to email back saying i've passed stage 1 and 2 already and see where that gets me:o

CaseyJones

Just got a email saying im on the waiting list for stage 1 assessment day. Im going to email back saying i've passed stage 1 and 2 already and see where that gets me:o

I'vemail been invited to the manager interview but they don't have the dates yet. Could be a long wait.....:roll:

GreenAyre

Hi all, first time poster to the forum but long time lurker :D I have just received an email today also saying I'm on the waiting list for assessments, I also hold a valid Psychometric pass. I emailed GA back and informed them of this. Unfortunately for me this is from Feb 2014, GA won't accept it if it's over 2 years since the pass date, therefore I've to resit them all again if I want to continue with them. This leaves me in a bit of a tough situation as to what to do.............Carry on and hopefully pass again, or potentially fail and have my current valid pass wiped out!!

Speedygav

Must be more then 10 as I got rejection email today, good luck everyone who is still in the runnings

I got 12 but seen people with 11 get emails, I haven't heard anything since I took the tests online which was on the 25th Jan

TheEdge

Established Member
Hi all, first time poster to the forum but long time lurker :D I have just received an email today also saying I'm on the waiting list for assessments, I also hold a valid Psychometric pass. I emailed GA back and informed them of this. Unfortunately for me this is from Feb 2014, GA won't accept it if it's over 2 years since the pass date, therefore I've to resit them all again if I want to continue with them. This leaves me in a bit of a tough situation as to what to do.............Carry on and hopefully pass again, or potentially fail and have my current valid pass wiped out!!

You don't have a current valid pass. They expire two years after the tests. No TOC will accept them.

Roxana

I got a email saying I'm on the waiting list for stage 1 assessment ,now I have to wait to see when I am scheduled for assessment.:D

332 > 444

You don't have a current valid pass. They expire two years after the tests. No TOC will accept them.

London Midland accept them for 5 years (which is the max) and GTR 3 years.

Puts me in a predicament as mine will be 2 years come July so I hope I get everything done and dusted by then.

I'vemail been invited to the manager interview but they don't have the dates yet. Could be a long wait.....:roll:

I've not been contacted yet and I'm in the same situation after contacting them, they said I'll be straight through to DMI.

FlashingMoon

I have also passed all the assessments last year, wrote two emails to recruitment team but have not heard anything. Have anyone got the contact number of recruitment team? Thanks in advance

Davysera

Reading posts here and there I am left with the impression that TOC's just start to work with groups of people and the rest are receiving: no dates , you are on waiting list or even nothing!
Obviously with Abelio is the same...

atochopefull

I got a email saying I'm on the waiting list for stage 1 assessment ,now I have to wait to see when I am scheduled for assessment.:D

Congratulations. If you don't mind me asking, when did you receive that email? Did they mention or make reference to your SJT score? Thanks.

Roxana

Congratulations. If you don't mind me asking, when did you receive that email? Did they mention or make reference to your SJT score? Thanks.

Hi, thanks! I received e-mail at around 14:00. No, they not mentioned anything about SJT score.

Just received this email:

Hi Christopher

Thank you for completing the online assessments for Trainee Train Drivers/Trainee Depot Drivers.

I can confirm you have passed the online assessment however you have not scored high enough to be on the current waiting list to attend the stage 1 train driver assessments. We are working down the list and we will keep you on hold for a train driver assessment day in the near future.

Kind regards
Amy Grigg
Resourcing Administrator
Greater Anglia

martin2345uk

Established Member
I got this today.. not the best news but not the worst (",)

I can confirm you have passed the online assessment however you have not scored high enough to be on the current waiting list to attend the stage 1 train driver assessments. We are working down the list and we will keep you on hold for a train driver assessment day in the near future.

LittleMi

Hi Christopher

Thank you for completing the online assessments for Trainee Train Drivers/Trainee Depot Drivers.

Kind regards
Amy Grigg
Resourcing Administrator
Greater Anglia

I just received the same email :|
And I've already passed the psychometric tests

donpoku

Guys it's the score from the sjt online you did.

It's a cop out from greater anglia to say no they have enough people to progress, i guess the early people who submit their application got in. Oh well onwards & upwards.

Jonb106

I just received the same email :|
And I've already passed the psychometric tests

I also received the same email. A little gutting given we scored highly enough to pass. But hey ho, I'm holding out hope that they will, in the future be in a position to invite me to an assessment!

Good luck to all who are still in the running

Sugarpuff

Yeah got the same email , I've got an assessment pass
also. It wonders me how these companies work, you
would of thought they'll check the database with
each app. It could save them alot of time and money
if there's appicants with assessment passes already.
It's may be a case of keeping jobs for the staff at the
assessments centres, who know's. I think it now best
to look elsewhere. GA have clearly got enough applicants
and won't entertain anyone else.

utternoob

Hi Christopher

Kind regards
Amy Grigg
Resourcing Administrator
Greater Anglia

i got the same as well :(

uefacup81

Hi Christopher

Kind regards
Amy Grigg
Resourcing Administrator
Greater Anglia

I got exactly the same e-mail. What exactly does it mean?

Is this the usual 'we'll keep your application on file' bull that you often get from a failed application, or is there more to it than that?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.