• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Allowed to post photo's

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikehcfc

Have been looking all over the place on here but just cant find the answer so thought i would ask it here.Are you allowed to post photo's directly onto your thread.Everyone seems to only leave links and that up.So i thought they may be a rule or something.Have a few photo's to show thats the reason for the question.

Cheers

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
It's fine as long as they are no wider than 550px and not too large!

transportphoto

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
You can delete this thread now
No - as I have had explained many times before to me.

The threads stay active unless their is a argument or it looks like there is going to be a argument - or -unless it is a 'double thread' where the topic has already been covered on another thread.

EDIT If any of those are happening then It often is LOCKED not DELETED

Last edited:

ralphchadkirk

Established Member
No - as I have had explained many times before to me.

The threads stay active unless their is a argument or it looks like there is going to be a argument - or -unless it is a 'double thread' where the topic has already been covered on another thread.

Even then they are generally locked rather than deleted. Yes, I am a pedant.

transportphoto

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Sorry - Ive corrected my Previous post (^^^) to the one directly above.

Status
Not open for further replies.