• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

ALR and early arrive into Kings Cross

Status
Not open for further replies.

flymo

Established Member
This is for June this year so I've used the Eureka times for part of this query and current times for the other.

Could I just clarify something regarding the all-line rover on the early arrivals into London. I think I understand but just to make sure.

For example, say I am in Newcastle and have an all-line rover and I want to arrive in London early. I could travel on the 0440 East Coast service from Newcastle - Kings Cross as far as Peterborough where it is due to arrive at 0719. Then if I change to the FCC service at Peterborough which is currently timed to depart at 0726 (I appreciate this may change in the upcoming May timetable) I could still arrive in London at 0831 using only the all-line rover?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.