• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Another Hull Train Damaged?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Is that confirmed??
The two EuroCan Ltd 86s that are on lease to ETL are likely to be used in a common pool with the 87 and 87 wanabe, for a short period at least. More weird and wonderful paint frothing coming your way soon...

As a member of the AC Loco Group, I have heard of no such thing.
Doesn't mean a thing. Why should a commercial hire deal through ETL/EuroCan that is technically nothing to do with the ACLG, be announced to the members?

Phoenix

Established Member
Is that confirmed??

Yeah to be fair I did sound like I knew for a fact but honestly like 37402 they will probably end up in a user pool with the fake+real 87.

EVIDENCE?

As a member of the AC Loco Group, I have heard of no such thing.

86101 and 87002 are being used by GBRf as standby locomotives at Warrington.

Honestly though from what I have heard from certain members you guys don't hear very much of the business side of the ETL/europheonix ect as you dont actually pay for it because it has nothing much to do with the ACLG.

and yes we know what loco's are on standby I make it my business to know :D

captainbigun

Ficticous liveries has been abused, various items of Owen's work had appeared elsewhere without permission. In addition to this there have been a few mindless idiots posting various inappropriate comments. So, there was good reason for temporary lock down. It's back now though.

As for ACLG members receiving info, there's a forum which has information about the various movements of 86101 and 87002. Note that these locos are owned and operated by ETL, ACLG does not own any locos. 86101 and 87002 are part of the preserved fleet hence the ACLG connection.

The two locos that ETL is hiring from Europhoenix are nothing to do with the ACLG, so members shouldn't expect to have a minute by minute account of what's happening here. Please also bear in mind that many of the agreements are commercially sensitive. You don't see any of the other operators posting such information across the internet, and for good reason. ETL is no different.
There is no guarantee that these locos will see work on the mail turns.

Of course any ETL shareholders can attend the annual AGM to which they are invited. Any questions can be put forward in this forum. Alternatively, I'm sure the directors would be happy to answer any questions they can except those that may be commercially sensitive.

If you have any general queries then feel free to post here and I'll do my best to answer if I can.

Note that Europhoenix and Electric Traction Services are not connected to ETL or the ACLG so don't expect to hear anything related to either of these businesses.

Last edited:

Phoenix

Established Member
Ficticous liveries has been abused, various items of Owen's work had appeared elsewhere without permission. In addition to this there have been a few mindless idiots posting various inappropriate comments. So, there was good reason for temporary lock down. It's back now though.

As for ACLG members receiving info, there's a forum which has information about the various movements of 86101 and 87002. Note that these locos are owned and operated by ETL, ACLG does not own any locos. 86101 and 87002 are part of the preserved fleet hence the ACLG connection.

The two locos that ETL is hiring from Europhoenix are nothing to do with the ACLG, so members shouldn't expect to have a minute by minute account of what's happening here. Please also bear in mind that many of the agreements are commercially sensitive. You don't see any of the other operators posting such information across the internet, and for good reason. ETL is no different.
There is no guarantee that these locos will see work on the mail turns.

Of course any ETL shareholders can attend the annual AGM to which they are invited. Any questions can be put forward in this forum. Alternatively, I'm sure the directors would be happy to answer any questions they can except those that may be commercially sensitive.

If you have any general queries then feel free to post here and I'll do my best to answer if I can.

Note that Europhoenix and Electric Traction Services are not connected to ETL or the ACLG so don't expect to hear anything related to either of these businesses.

Fair enough then thanks for the detail can I hazard a guess that you are a member of the group also and if so someone a little higher than your average paying member if so I may have a few question to ask.
If that alright then PM me please.

Status
Not open for further replies.