• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Anyone got old Leicester tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCW

Hi all,

Since my main interest is within my area and home city of Leicester, I just wondered if anyone has any obscure Leicester tickets knocking around that I could potentially have for a price if so needed?

I like the weird and wonderful ones so the further away the other station is the better! anything with Leicester as the destination or From would be awesome. I also like older tickets from the 80's and 90's when class 31's and class 20's would appear on the Leicester to Brum line!

many thanks,

Bruce

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TheWalrus

Established Member
Ive got an advance leicester-bedwyn somewhere and maybe a leicester-swindon if the barriers didn't take it!

MCW

hello all, just a little update to say that i am still looking and collecting tickets to and from leicester. will pay postage costs and will donate money if being passed on behalf of a charitable cause.

many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.